Amazon Valentine

Monday 11 February 2013

Ohhhhh What a lovely day!

In October of 2011, The APT group (Now known as The Befriending Scheme in Haverhill)   Jade attends on a Friday, held a Talent Competition. Tony, one of the brilliant volunteers, helped Jade write a song. She sang this accompanied by Tony on the Guitar. All of the acts were fabulous and Jade was lucky enough to win. 

This is the song Jade and Tony wrote:


Sitting on the beach, watching the waves.

Looking at the seagulls, I drift away.
The sand beneath my feet, the sun in the sky.
Waving at the boats as they roll by.

Ohhhhhh what a lovely day.

Hey, hey I'm on my way.

I'd live in a sandcastle that I make.

I would have an ice cream with a flake.
Swimming in the sea where I love to be.
The birds and the sun and the fish and me.
I'd take a walk across the sand.
A bucket full of shells in my hand.

Ohhhhhh what a lovely day.

Hey, hey I'm on my way.

I hope that today will never end.

To my Mum a postcard I'll send.
I'd tell her how happy I am.
And ill be home when I can.
At the end of the day when I'm nice and brown.
I will watch the sun go down.


Ohhhhhhh what a lovely day.

Hey, hey I'm on my way.
Ohhhhhhh what a lovely day. 


Picture painted by Lily Hall

















Video link (although poor quality as was taken with phone, you will get the gyst!) 

OUR JADE


No comments:

Post a Comment